Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Disney Dining

So if you are living in Walt Disney World, you have to experience all the different and exciting forms of dining, right? I've decided to make a list of all the places I want to eat at so I can check them off as I go. Some of them, like the Be Our Guest Restaurant located inside the Beast's castle, you can expect to see a post on. Others might just be mentioned in a larger post. I doubt if I well get through them all, but it's nice to hope, right?
 
Magic Kingdom
Be Our Guest (this one WILL happen)
Cinderella's Royal Table
The Crystal Palace (With Pooh and Pals)
Gaston's Tavern
Tommorrowland Terrace Firework Dessert Party
Tortuga Tavern 

Hollywood Studios
50's Prime Time Cafe'
Fantasmic! Dining Package
Pizza Planet Arcade

Downtown Disney
AMC Downtown Disney 24 Dine-in Theaters
Cap'n Jack's Margarita Bar
T-REX
Wonderland Cafe'

Beach Club Resort
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop

Disney Boardwalk
Boardwalk Bakery

EPCOT
Coral Reef Restaurant
Fountain View Ice Cream
Nine Dragon's Restaurant
Tokyo Dining
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (with Princess Storybook Dining)
The Garden Grill

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the Biergarten Restaurant. You have the chance to share tables with other nice guys and the show is fun. Food is good, nothing to die for but good.

    ReplyDelete