Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DCP Bucket List

So, I thought I would make a bucket list of things I really wanted to do while on my CP. I feel like this list is pretty attainable and I hope to mark most of it off by the time I'm done!
Mickey's Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party
  1. Be the first one at a park when it opens
  2. Go to auditions when I can (Been to 3 and planning on going to 1 more before I leave)
  3. Actually watch a full parade for once (Main Street Electrical Parade, Celebrate a Dream Come Trye)
  4. Meet as many characters as possible (especially ones I haven't met already)
  5. Be picked during Enchanted Tales with Belle
  6. Go trick-or-treating during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
  7. Eat at the Be Our Guest Restaurant (Reservations made for October 12th!!)
  8. Take the Marceline to Magic Kingdom or Keys to the Kingdom tour
  9. Be in the crowd for the taping of the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade
  10. Conquer my fear of Tower of Terror (went on it with Courteney, I think it made it worse)
    Cinderella Dream Suit
  11. Go on as many rides as I can
  12. Meet someone famous (saw and kinda talked to the cast of Dance Moms)
  13. Pick the mind of a casting director
  14. Become an avid pin trader
  15. Go to the water parks
  16. Find Hidden Mickey's
  17. Become a Space Ace or above for Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin (Got 999,999 my first time!)
  18. Go inside the Cinderella Dream Suite
  19. Have my family visit me
  20. Buy my dream purse
    Dream Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment